Heavy need for OS at the upcoming Open Government Directive UnConference

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun Oct 4 21:13:21 PDT 2009

And then there's the National Institute of Corrections.

Peggy

______________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.opencirclecompany.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get
burnt, is to become
the fire".
   -- Drew Dellinger