Invitation to a global business opportunity

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sun Oct 4 20:21:29 PDT 2009

Dear Alan, Lisa, Lucas et tal

I can see the intention of Obama's Gov't Directives (might be better if
termed imperatives for voluntary participation?) and our friend Lucas are in
line with ours.

How can we use Obama's call for participation to intrigue all our potential
clients of for-profit and not-for-profit interests.

As a first act I'll invite Hyundai Infomation Technology (HIT) to hit the
bullseye because Transparency, Participatory, and Collaborative come as
natural flow of energy in OS rather as Directives from the high above of any
organization.

Truthfully,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'