Heavy need for OS at the upcoming Open Government Directive UnConference

Kaliya * identitywoman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:01:35 PDT 2009

I have to say if you actually want to have effective documentation you
really need two people who are well versed in the method and are able to
"drive" this layer of activity at the event.

I am not avaliable on Nov 3.  I am happy to discuss what i have learned
about how "unconferences" (in DC most recently Congress camp but also others
around the country) are slightly different in intention then the way Open
Space is used within Oorganizational Development or more closed forms like
that.

Feel free to ping me off list and set up a call.
-Kaliya