Heavy need for OS at the upcoming Open Government Directive UnConference

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Oct 3 16:29:03 PDT 2009

Hi, Lucas, can you explain a bit more about - why you need a herd of
OS facilitators, when one facilitator can work in OS with any-sized
group?
And: are you offering volunteer or paid opportunities here? (might
help some folks figure if they have the resources to help you or
whether they have to be those who are already in the DC region).
Thanks for sharing anything else you can about specifically the OS
element...
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshop
December 9-11, San Francisco