OSonOS in Paris, 10/30-11/1

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Fri Oct 23 12:32:21 PDT 2009

Hello all,

My friend, Emmanuel Gaillot, asked me to let everyone know about an
Open Space on Open Space in Paris Oct 30-Nov. 1.
(see below)

Everyone is invited. Please pass the word along.

Diana

***
Diana Larsen
http://www.futureworksconsulting.com

"Leading Agile Retrospectives" workshops in Europe
December 3-4 Aarhus Denmark   December 7-8 Oslo Norway
http://tinyurl.com/n5u39p     http://tinyurl.com/mm9ys9

Begin forwarded message: