WOSONOS 2009 Closing Circle

Gail West icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Mon Oct 19 05:53:50 PDT 2009

It was a time of deep, conversation, fun in the sessions and outside,
celebration, I-Ching readings, spacial massage, reiki healing for one
of the participants who got ill the last day, one child who came with
her Mother, drawings, delicious food and more.  And
so................  before the closing circle on Day 3, we had a
whole-group conversation about "what's next?"  Following an
invitation from Michael Jr to a global open space community gathering
in Berlin in May 2010, we declared a consensus from this gathered
group on behalf of others who were not able to be present in Taiwan,
to have the 18th WOSONOS in Berlin in 2010.  We hope to see many of
you (including those not on this listserve) in Berlin in May 2010!

There were lots of camera folks here, so another round of photos, as
well as the group discussions can be found in the included links.
Enjoy!

WOSONOS 2009 pictures on flicker  http://www.flickr.com/photos/42718381@N00/

WOSONOS 2009  Group Discussion Documents  Anyone of you can just
sign-in, add new post, leave some comment, or start a new
discussion...<http://2009wosonos.ning.com/>http://2009wosonos.ning.com/

 From sunny Taipei

Gail
--