WOSONOS in Taiwan: Pictures from Laura's Camera

Laura Hsu Open Quest laura at open-quest.com
Sat Oct 17 06:38:28 PDT 2009

Dear all,

We are having a great time here in Taipei. Before I go to lunch for our
final day, I uploaded pictures on my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_album/sets/72157622473720177/

Share with you.

With respect,

Laura Hsu

IAF CertifiedC Professional Facilitator / Assessor

Managing Director of Open Quest

Meetings into Action*Weaving Whole Group Wisdom*Integral Personal
Development

T: 886-2-87735996 F: 886-2-87738737 M: 886-933391318