Free interactive phone session with Harrison and other change leaders

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:40:50 PDT 2009

  Apologies if you have received this invitation more than once.

Quick Links
Register Now

More About Us

Promotion Title
You are cordially invited...
Dear Open Space Friends,

You are cordially invited to experience a new way to access collective
wisdom through interactive phone sessions with Harrison Owen and other
change leaders.

What's easier than picking up the phone to connect and get people
talking to each other?

What if we could meet for interactive phone conversations - break out
into small groups with touch of a button and then come back to the
large group to share the highlights of our conversations?

Well, now we can!

Amy Lenzo, Gabriel Shirley and I are hosting a special series
featuring interactive events with Juanita Brown & Nicole Boyer, David
Isaacs, Christine Whitney Sanchez, Harrison Owen, and David Cooperrider.

This series, called Beyond Facilitation: Accessing Collective Wisdom,
is one week of October's MaestroMonth, which launches
MaestroConference, the company behind this revolutionary new phone-
based interactive technology.

This morning we hosted our first session with Juanita Brown and Nicole
Boyer.  We were delighted with the heart and depth of the
conversations and the ability of participants to talk with each other
and model over the phone the kinds of group dynamics and structures
that we love doing with a room full of people.

In addition to the change leaders mentioned above, take a look below
to check out the other thought leaders who will be offering free
workshops during MaestroMonth.

We hope that you will join us to demonstrate the power of dialogue as
a container for social change. Register today!

Warm wishes from the cooling desert,

Maestro Month also features the following teachers...

Business: T. Harv Eker, Michael Port, Robin Sharma, Lance Secretan,
Chip Conley, Ray Blanchard, Jeff Hoffman, David Finkel, Lynne Twist,
Mari Smith, DC Cordova, Cynthia Kersey, Charlotte & Laura Shelton,
James Malinchak, Bettie Spruill, Rinaldo Brutoco

Health: Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Candace Pert, Olivia Newton John &
John Easterling, Judith Orloff, Joan Borysenko, Norman Shealy, Eric
Pearl, Len Saputo, Mary Shomon, Jennifer MacLean, Lee Gerdes, Mona
Lisa Schulz

Personal Growth: Debbie & Arielle Ford, Dan Millman, John Assaraf,
Hale Dwoskin, Vishen Lakhaini, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dave Ellis, Brian
Johnson, Mike Robbins, Tripp Lanier & Jayson Gaddis, Zen DeBrucke, Amy
Ahlers

Societal Change: Gregg Braden, Seane Corn, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jean
Houston, Starhawk, Aqeela Sherrils, Azim Khamisa, Steve Bhaerman, Fred
Johnson, Anodea Judith, Lynne McMullen, Richard Rudd, Miki Kashtan,
Stacey Lawson

Spirituality: Marianne Williamson, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Andrew
Cohen, James Twyman, Genpo Roshi, Andrew Harvey, Carter Phipps, Lisa
Schrader, Ron Alexander, Lauren Mackler, Paul Hoffman, Paul & Patty
Richards, Ellen Debenport, Nicole Daedone, Stephen Dinan & Devaa Haley
Mitchell

Special Track for Entrepreneurs: Sharon Drew Morgen, Morgana Rae, Ken
Foster, Leesa Barnes, Garrett Sutton, Larry Ousley, James Burgin &
John Ward, Steve Maxwell, Leslie Grossman, Brian Burt

Special Series for Change Leaders: Harrison Owen, Juanita Brown &
Nicole Boyer, David Isaacs, David Cooperrider, Christine Whitney Sanchez

Forward email

This email was sent to milagro27 at cox.net by cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by

Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy | 2717 E Mountain Sky Avenue | Phoenix