Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sun Nov 29 14:38:42 PST 2009

oh yes, lots of reasons to collaborate on this suzanne... and at the same
time, i had some energy to take a first swing at it.  no doubt got a good
bit of it wrong, too.  so plenty of room for fixing.

btw, i started with the history section, and what's posted there now is
pretty much a first draft stream.  i started iwth the history cuz it's easy
to attribute the basic story to harrison and the user's guide, i think
that's where that story lives, and because i think that the origin/history
says as much about ost as anything else.

thanks, m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates