re honouring each other

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 29 03:30:50 PST 2009

Dear Michael Dobbie,
hope you have a great time in Australia and run into many of the
os-workers there! Are you facilitating os-events there or do os-related
stuff? I remember
Since I have always just simply participated in the oslist, the aspect
of being invited never came to my mind. Maybe that contributes to what
Harold (and many, as he states) perceives as "forbidding", fat guys like
me taking up the space.
The "roll call" in process did reveal to me that there are many on the
list who are mostly in the "learning" mode (as in the Law: "I honor a
group with my absence if I neither learn nor contribute. If I learn, I
stay, If I contribute, I stay. But if neither nor, I leave.")
By the way, I noticed that the email you used in your post varies from
the one in your info box in the Open Space World Map...let me know if
you would like to have it adjusted).
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 465 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org