A minor point - perhaps.

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Nov 27 09:40:00 PST 2009

wow... now, i've had plenty of questions from sponsors about shouldn't they
be ready with some pre-determined issues to post, seeded in the group, just
in case the group doesn't respond.  so i can appreciate the lure of the
chocolates, just to give those who would post that little extra nudge... but
the wrappers is really over the top, jon.... i've never heard of anyone
hedging like this, having all these little wrappers scattered just in case
the group decides not to drink anything so there wouldn't be any cups for
the facilitator to pick up!

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com