Power, hierarchy, and OS

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 02:02:03 PST 2009

Raffi

Thank you!

Do you have a link to this Book - it sounds very good.

Very best wishes

Jon

___

Jon Harvey
Director

www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

+44 (0) 7771 537535
+44 (0) 1280 822585
jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk

Helping you connect the prose and the passion to deliver superlative results

http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/  for ideas about how to improve
public & third sector services
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/ for articles & ideas about
leadership and organisational change
http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey for ideas and questions to help build a more
creative, fair and ambitious world

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd
Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD
Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.