Invitation to the 2009 OpenSpaceInstitute-US Member Meeting - all are welcome

Esther Ewing ewingchange at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:59:42 PST 2009

Michael (Herman):

May I just express my thanks that you continue to do this labour of love and
are so generous with your time on our behalf. I, for one, very much
appreciate it.

Best regards,

Esther (Ewing)

Ewing Change Consulting

Creating Change from Within

24 Phoebe Street,

Toronto, ON M5T 2Z3

Canada

Esther at EwingChange.com

Please note as of November 1st new address and new email