Invitation to the 2009 OpenSpaceInstitute-US Member Meeting - all are welcome

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Nov 26 04:56:14 PST 2009

Dear Tree,
as a lawabiding, proud USAmerican I always use "USA"...I was reinforced
in this habit during a recent OS event with 150 german draft resisters
who were reflecting on the world in 2020...one notion they had was a
"USE" or "USEU", a United States of Europe.
Politically aware people have also chided me for saying "Ich bin ein
Amerikaner", pointing out that I probably mean "Ich bin ein
USAmerikaner"...this little hint came from a political refugee from one
of the countries in South America that had been badly dealt with by the
USA...
By the way, when you refer to a "Michael" in a mail, I immediately feel
it is me you mean...and went off to the Open Space World Map and
corrected the name of "OpenSpaceInstitute/US", which, of course, I am a
member of and, thinking of it, would much rather have "Open Space
Institute USA"...but hold it, I know it would require a change in our
bylaws and other awful things.
The webaddress of the Open Space World Map is
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and I invite all of you to have a look at it...
I use it also as a sort of "address book", when writing emails.
Just this minute, I am looking at you, Tree while writing this
mail...and, of course, smile all the time infected by yours!
With all those "present" notes fleeting through my machine I saw loads
of names I had never seen before...you are all invited to include
yourself in the map and join the 463 of us in there already...lets show
ourselves to the world in the world map!

Greetings from Berlin wishing to see all of you 623 on the list next May
in Berlin for the WOSonOS...the space is large enough to hold all of you!
mmp

PS: 60 + have signed up for WOSonOS: one each from Burundi, Hungary,
Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal,Belarus, Russia, France,
Ukraine and Hongkong...2 each from Austria, Chile, Spain and Canada...3
from the Netherlands...5 from the USA...6 from Italy...and 23 from
Germany....so its pretty much worldwide already...and I know there will
be one from Australia, he has been to all 17 WOSonOS!!!