Roll Call: Present

Ahmad Fauzi B M Saad (NPAE/PRSB) fauzisd at petronas.com.my
Wed Nov 25 15:55:47 PST 2009

Hi All,

Words do have influence on our perception but nonetheless we should not
be influenced by words.  At a higher level the spirit of open
communication shall be our pillar.

Present and I just join this listserv last week.

Ahmad Fauzi Mohd Saad
Novel Process Advanced Engineering
PETRONAS Research Sdn Bhd |
Lot 3288-3289 Off Jalan Ayer Itam |
Kawasan Institusi Bangi | 43000 Kajang |
Selangor DE | MALAYSIA
T +60 3 8928 1231 | F +60 3 8925 9702 |