Roll Call: Present

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:35:01 PST 2009

Present! A little late as usual, and appreciative of Erik's invitation, and
of all the persons choosing to pop out especially if for the first time.

>From cool & misty Seattle, and the category of "anyone really",
Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
cell: 206.399.0868
clinic: 206.363.5555
http://oneskywellness.com

*"It may be that when we no longer know what to do / we have come to our
real work, / and that when we no longer know which way to go / we have come
to our real journey. // The mind that is not baffled is not employed. // The
impeded stream is the one that sings." ~ Wendell Berry*