Roll Call: Present

Susan M Kerr susan.kerr at aurora.org
Tue Nov 24 08:27:17 PST 2009

Present! And appreciative.

>From one of the "lurkers"
Susan
Wisconsin, USA

Erik Fabian <erik at DOUBLEHAPPINESSNYC.COM>
Sent by: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
11/24/2009 03:14 AM
Please respond to
OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

cc

Subject
[OSLIST] Roll Call: Present

I was intrigued by Phelim's observation that the OSLIST, not being a
physical space, lacks the
information that comes from people sitting silent or choosing to leave.

I invite the many folks, the lurkers, the newbies, the old hands, the
folks with better things to do,
anyone really...to respond to this message with a "present" if you would
like to be noted as attending
to this virtual space.

I know it won't solve the exiting problem but it might perhaps give a
sense of scale to the ratio of
talkers to the silent.

Erik - present