Roll Call: Present

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Tue Nov 24 08:51:23 PST 2009

Present...and thanks for the invitation to check in, Erik.

As one who might be considered one of the old hands I am wondering if
what I do might be something other than a "lurker."  The term sometimes
feels a bit judgmental - though that may be a residual bit of baggage
from my younger days when I confess to holding some degree of judgment
related to lurkers at times.  I read regularly to learn and feel a sense
of connection at a time in my life when I have needed to take an
extended timeout for personal and family matters.  In the mean time, the
values, beliefs and practices of OST are an ongoing part of how I do my
consulting work.

Chris Kloth
Columbus, OH, USA