Come join us at Open Space Technology World Community Ning site!!

Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group lgarrick at northshoregroup.net
Thu Nov 19 12:40:35 PST 2009

I am not so interested in the history of this debate or which website,
Nings, blogs end up part of the OS community - I am just glad we have
choices.

Consider me someone who likes to know what time it is, but does not
necessarily need to know how to build a watch.

Because this discussion is on a listserv I get everysingle comment,
and as a consequence I get to see what is going on all the time.  I
also have to scan and delete dozens of emails everyday or read them
all - either is not a very efficient choice for me.  What I like about
a wiki, blog or discussion forum is that you can choose which
discussion to follow.

I wonder if it  would be possible, and even a good idea at this
point,  to take this discussion about platforms to support the OS
community to a blog or the Ning?  If not, my only alternative is to
ignore all posts or drop off the listserv.

Thanks, Lucy

Lucy Garrick
NorthShore Group
Business/Organizational Consultant/Coach
http://www.northshoregroup.net
Ph: +1*206-335-5635
Time zone: PDT/GMT -7
Blog: Global Outlook From The North Shore
Twitter: NewsAboutChange