can you help someone in DR congo?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Nov 18 21:08:52 PST 2009

i went to check out the website noted in this posting mailed earlier.
here's what i found...

Welcome to the site of *Fondation Chirezi*, FOCHI. Peacebuilding and a
society free of conflicts and hatred are possible despite all what we see
and observe on streets today.

It is possible that all can promote human rights for a society where every
one has a place and a voice.

Yes, it is possible if people have faith! It is absolutely possible to
educate all our children, it is possible to remove all the children in the
streets, it is possible for all orphans to have parents, it is possible to
stop war for a better life for all, it is possible to end discrimination,
women abuse and rejection, to promote brotherhood and a *world without
violence and killing*. It is possible to education all children of poor
countries.

Yes, a world where everybody can have a piece of bread to eat and a roof to
live in!

Yes, it is possible to stand for that!

*Fondation chirezi* has understood that and invites you to join her for the
battle and struggle to better world, the battle which begins at the *
grassroots*: in the family and in the community where *Children *and his*mother
* must come first!

A society which has understood that, has enjoyed a tremendous benefit of it.
There still much to do in Africa where wars and conflicts still have as
first victim and target: Women and children!

Let’s stand for a better world!

RP Floribert Kazingufu

--

Michael Herman