[OSLIST] Come join us at Open Space Technology World Community Ning site!!

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Tue Nov 17 10:41:37 PST 2009

Here is what Harrison said (as a comment to our RTVC conference earlier this
year):

"Cyberspace IS Open Space. And the Internet works exactly the same way as
every Open Space — totally self-organizing. I think what you are doing is
identifying various aspects of the Internet that make the whole experience
more useful. Sort of like finding new rooms in the venue, Temple Bells,
Talking Sticks, etc."

Is there more to say?