Collective Wisdom

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Tue Nov 10 06:08:16 PST 2009

It really IS remarkable!!!
To all those who have so kindly replied - my heartiest thanks for each and
every contribution and rest assured your collective wisdom will be
"borrowed" as best I possibly can - with credit being offered I assure you.

Many thanks - it's a real privilege to be a part of such a wonderful
cohesive group where support and suggestions arrive from literally all over
the world.

Best Regards from 'the little red dot'
Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solutions
30 Mount Elizabeth
#13-32 Highpoint
Singapore 228519
Tel: +65 9639 2510
E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.