New York City Stammtisch - November 16

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Nov 9 07:19:06 PST 2009

oh, gracious me, I looked at the menu and the wines, mama mia, comparing
that with prices in Paris, where I just went, I could probably fly to
NY, eat  lavishly and drink California wine at the bistrolesteak
and
have all that supercalifragilisticexpealligocious open space company and
still come out ahead...
dreaming of NY
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 461 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org