picture needed for OS invite

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 8 13:31:34 PST 2009

Dear Kathleen,
OSLIST does not accept attachments.
The alternative is to place things on a website and then provide a link
that leads there.
I will send a couple of pictures to you directly with a bit of the kind
of diversity you are looking for.
Greetings from Berlin where the whole city appears to be out to
celebrate the non-violent uprising in East Germany that led to the fall
of the wall between the two Germanies on November 9, 20 years ago...
and many at the same time recalling the beginning of the holocaust on
November 9, 1938...
mmp
Kathleen Osta wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm working to finalize an invitation by Tuesday for the 2nd in a series of
> community dialogues using OS in Asheville, NC. This is a complete labor of love
> and commitment.
>
> I need a picture of a group of people sitting in either the full opening or
> closing circle or in small groups that include diverse populations, e.g., people
> who are African-Americans, whites, Hispanic, have disabilities, wide age &
> socio-economic range.
>
> If anyone has any pictures that I might use, please send a jpeg file to me. I
> would appreciate it greatly.
>
> I will write more about this initiative once I get the invitation finalized.
>
> I've attached the first invitation as a frame of reference. (Many thanks to
> Maureen McCarthy & Zelle Nelson for their help with this one.) The next meeting
> will be a full-day session, with an action session at the end of the day.
>
> I am endlessly grateful for this listserv - it draws me into places I am always
> glad I went. Muchas gracias.
>
> Kathleen
>

> Kathleen S. Osta
>
> Vital Clarity
>
> 15 Hunters Way
>
> Asheville, NC 28804
>
> 828-253-8343 office
>
> 828-231-5565 cell
>
> 828-253-8284 fax
>
> www.vitalclarity.com <http://www.vitalclarity.com>

> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 461 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org