Bullying and OST

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 5 09:13:38 PST 2009

Rose,

I'm not sure I have anything to offer to this conversation. Just wanted to
thank you for having the courage to offer this example.

There's the story of Open Space Technology and its possibility. Then there's
the reality. And yes, while it's very simple, it does take time (a few
lifetimes?) to master it.

And sometimes when the rubber hits the road we may not like the smell. I
hope Rose that you sharing this story of an ostensibly messy OST meeting
will inspire all of us to do the same. We all benefit!

warmly,
raffi
san diego