Not too late for Wave Rider near Toronto

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Mon Nov 2 06:52:36 PST 2009

Suzanne, what a beautiful invitation to greet me this morning!  Alas, my
work commitments will likely keep me here on the West Coast, but thank you
for sharing your enthusiasm and inviting spontaneity.  May you all enjoy a
brilliant gathering, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences as
you're inspired to share.

Warmly,

Karen Sella

Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com

Consulting:  www.integralventures.com

Blog: www.lumina.typepad.com

Phone: 1.206.780.2998

Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.

  _____