All Intelligences and Whole Being

Kathie Wallace kathieace at LYCOS.COM
Mon Nov 30 08:31:31 PST 2009

Hi Thomas, Michael, Everyone,

It seems to me that OST already allows for people to show up as who they are
in their whole being which includes all learning styles/intelligences…and…as
we are rapidly evolving into one collective whole being, new vehicles are
also appearing to contain the new “usness”. One workshop I have created is
called “Being Whole Gatherings” as well as the Spiral DialoguesTM that I
have created.

In this OST community, there is already an understanding of the invisible
facilitator’s role. In holding the space, it is about constantly giving
power away to the assembled group that shows up. Permission and
non-judgmental support seem to be a big part of this evolving as those of us
on the cutting edge of change are countering many years of conditioning that
taught people it was not okay to just be perfectly who we are.

I recently was part of a dreamtime visioning retreat at Halfmoon Haven here
on the Sunshine Coast. At the end, we presented our small group reports to
the whole. In my group, I was the only one with drama experience and I
suggested we do a skit. The group enthusiastically heartstormed the skit to
make our concluding point. When we performed, people added pieces that were
not rehearsed and one man “froze” in his role. As he was supposed to say the
critical conclusion, I did discretely coach him through it.  As a drama
piece, it was not “good” and who cares? Everyone involved was as pleased as
punch about her/his performance.

So, I think that as a facilitator we need only concern ourselves about
playing our role with integrity and the rest will take care of itself as has
been stated in this community dialogue many times. As an invisible
facilitator, I provide endless support, smiling encouragement, non-intrusive
containment, delighted permission, joyful non-judgment...something like a
Mommy Bear watching her young… self-actualizing to full potential. I let go
of control, assumptions, judgment, anything that constrains the possibility
of the unfolding. As the container, I am curious, open, playful, and
accepting. THAT is what allows the magic.

It really has nothing to do with us. The group who has come has done it all.
The topic of OST is irrelevant, in my opinion, at this time on the planet.
It is the experience of the individual self-actualizing… in relation
with…the community that has assembled…that is the true magic of OST.

We bring our whole beings everywhere. It is nice to experience times when
there is a container of allowance, welcome, expansion, and acceptance for
that. So, as facilitators, we can ask, “Is this a space where people can be
fully who they are every moment coming from their “core being”? Is this a
space where they can be self-referencing at all times”? Does this space
bring them joy? Can everyone involved be present as equals on  a level
playing field?

It is about deconstructing a current reality that constrains our whole being
partly by only honouring left-brain conditioned thinking that says we can
only present in a one- dimensional way when we are omnidimensional beings.

And, of course, as invisible facilitators, we don’t create any of this. The
group does it all as has been said in this dialogue. It is time.

When I saw the roll call rolling through my Inbox, I was shivered all over
and cried. We are awakening. We are the ones we have been waiting for. Yes
to life!

PS Sheri-I will type out the list of intelligences and send it out.

Kathie

 PPS Is it possible to  just reply to an OST e-mail or do I always have to
cut and paste the original e to show it with my reply?
 On the Ning site, it is much easier to post.