re roll call-present

Kathie Wallace kathieace at LYCOS.COM
Thu Nov 26 18:30:43 PST 2009

I am deeply honoured to be here and sharing with this remarkable group of
people.
Marks McAvity-great to see your name. We must have a pondering together.
Marks introduced me to OST in 2001 in an experience that electrified me. I
saw huge possibilities for empowering every single person through a level
playing field, creating true community.
My work with Spiral Dialogues expands on that.
I am so excited to be here now! Yes to life!