Promise USA - National Network of Citizen Conversations

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:29:22 PST 2009

Dear Open Space Friends,

I'm excited to announce that several of your Open Space and World Cafe
friends are inviting Michelle Obama to engage the country in a
national network of citizen conversations, using World Cafe and other
dialogue methods such as Open Space Technology and Appreciative
Inquiry. Please visit our new Promise USA blog and be sure to post
your comments so that Michelle can see the groundswell of support.

We invite you to become an individual supporter of Promise USA. And if
you know of any organizations or communities that might want to offer
official support, please let us know.

You do not need to be a US citizen to share our passion. We welcome
all your comments and questions!

Warm wishes from a warm autumn in the desert,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262