The delete button

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Nov 25 02:51:04 PST 2009

Dear colleagues and friends in Open Space,
returning from a week in Bavaria where I facilitated a 3 day OST event
with 150 draft resisters on their visions for 2020 and a side trip to
grandchildren in Bonn it was an absolute joy to simply hit the delete
button when I saw the hundreds of messages that had come in on our list
serve...feeling comfortable in the thought that they can be accessed
nicely arranged in the archives....
Greetings from Berlin where I refreshed myself after the week of travel
and work attending an extraordinary Stammtisch that was organized on the
occasion of Funda Oral visiting Berlin...
mmp
--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 463 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org