Looking for practical dreamers

Barbara Christian ba_christian at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 09:53:49 PST 2009

Dear friends of Open Space,
I was very touched when I read the proposal from Ami Dar, founder of idealist.org, who believes that it is time for the
world's idealists to work together, online and in person.  It reaches the core of Open Space and I hope you join him in his efforts.

Idealist.org is looking for practical
dreamers, the kind of people who love imagining things before they exist and
then making them happen.
 If that's you, please join us at:

http://www.idealist.org/more

On that page you'll find a vision
for this network, a path and a timeline to build it, and an invitation to be
part of this movement from the very start.

Ami and his team launched this
campaign Monday, and have been moved and excited by the response so far. In
less than two days people from 134 countries have signed up, and it would be
great to see you there.

Please take a few minutes to check
out the site and to share the link with anyone who loves big dreams and small
details.

Warm regards

Barbara Christian