WOSonOS Berlin 2010

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Nov 9 01:23:45 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,
Esther Ewing just wrote me telling of her move from NYC to Toronto and
sending her new contact data to adjust her entry in the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and asks:
"By the way, any details on the actual dates in Berlin in May for OSonOS?"

Well, just in case there are others out there that have not gotten the
details yet, its May 12 through 15 in 2010.
All the details are here
> http://www.boscop.org/events/508-wosonos-2010

including registration (some 56 people have signed up so far...and there
are 18 Co-Invitors from all over the world...look at that illustrious
group! and if there is no co-invitor from your country, you might want
to jump in!)

In 2010 Open Space Technology turns 25 (when I was at that age I joined
the Peace Corps, met my first wife, and was ready to change the world
overnight!)and, of course, its the 10th anniversary of WOSonOS having
taken place in Berlin in 2000 (first time it ventured off the northern
part of the American Continent)...and other stuff to celebrate, I am sure!

Greetings from Berlin, the town overflowing with people from all over
the world to mark the 20th anniversary of the fall of the wall, symbol
of the non-violent uprising of the people in the former German
Democratic Republic...
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 461 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 140 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org