Open Space Tech article on Wikipedia marked as spam, being readied for "speedy deletion"

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 11:12:57 PST 2009

Dirk, following a posting I put out a few weeks ago, a small group of OS folks volunteered on the edit of the Wikipedia posting. Have not mobilized yet due to scheduling conflicts but very soon. Hopefully we won't get deleted in the next day or two. Larry Peterson and others referenced excellent third-party sources also Harrison, Michael Hermann.
Do you want to join? Or does someone one want to jump in right away? I'm fairly new to OS but my heart's in it.  Hopefully not too late.
Suzanne