Process of formaiizing a minimal formless form: a Glocal Open Space Network constrantly emergent

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Fri Nov 20 00:31:34 PST 2009

Dear Friends, I'd like to invite you to an exiting enterprise of forming a
formless force of high performing communal organization. This is an
invitation to live what we believe, to the fullest.

The Intention of the Enterprise: Midwifing a Birth of our Wholesome Reality-
the Glocal OS Nexus

Unleash our Leadership for Self-Organizing Sustainable Growth of our OS
Community

For sustainable growth, invite forces that can affect our enterprise to an
open space where every authentic leadership <<<are>>> welcomed to find ways
to care and feed sustainable growth of the OSecology (us and our OS
environment).

Complex System and Self-Organization
Alone, no individual or group can bring a sustainable growth of our
organizations in our world in which all humanities are being reshaped
constantly into an ever more complex global reality that is interactive,
multimedia, and electronic in nature. That transformation process is turning
everyday lives and works of billion isolated individuals, groups,
communities and countries into a complex web of a living organism that
thinks and feels. This emergent global organism seems to manifest here,
near, far and now, in fact, everywhere.

Now any lasting competitiveness of our enterprise might be achieved by
enterprising OS with a powerful authentic intentioning that can evoke souls
and spirits of our ENTIRE SURROUNDING HUMANITIES who affect our enterprise.
Once get echoed with our intention those who are echoed with the intention
(I believe) they will start to become allies that flow with the it creating
further echoes. Diversity of individual interests and concerns begin to
interact with each other and get self-organized turning the
often-considered-annoying unproductive dissonances into a highly playful
learning environment which stimulates emergence of sustainable communal
organization (dancing with humanity of our sponsor/clients) that lives its
fullest potential by creating innovative approaches and breakthroughs to
effectively respond to its changing environment, all in its own rhythm with
vitality.

With so much love and appreciation to us,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636