Volunteers and conscripts

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Fri May 29 06:50:13 PDT 2009

Harrison, you are right. What I mend to say is that a lot of clients are not
familiar with, or a bit allergic for,  "jargon" of consultants. They don't
ask me to make an offer to facilitate self-organization, they ask me to
facilitate a process for ....whatever their goal is. One of my challenges is
to explain the process and why it works in everyday language.  And it might
be very confronting to discover that we don't really have a choice, only
indirect controls maybe?

Tonnie