anti laws

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sun May 24 17:40:55 PDT 2009

Interesting Andrew (and I agree, Barry, a bit head-spinning)...

A few times, while working with 'faith-based' groups ('can Catholics
do this' - recalling Michael Herman's quote) - I've actually invited
a bit of reflection at the end of the Closing Circle - after inviting
folks to think about how the 4
principles/Law/butterflies-bees/Surprise showed up from their
persepctive during the OS meeting (I usually do this with most groups
as part of closing ritual), I have then asked them to pause and
consider what would be the foundation of their faith if they didn't
believe in these principles - or if they believed in the opposite of
these....leaving them a couple of circlings of quiet reflection
before closing....dunno what impact it has ever made on anyone - then
again, I don't need to!

cheers Brendan