Report on the First Real Time Virtual Collaboration conference

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 12 06:19:09 PDT 2009

Holger -- I am sure that what you and your colleagues did was outstanding.
And I might suggest that you check out the incredible work of Gabriel Ender
in Berlin. Her virtual Open Space has been around for a few years now, but I
have yet to see anything that that approaches its easy, intuitive
usefulness. If you have ever done Open Space -- it seems quite natural. And
if you have never heard of Open Space it is equally natural.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html