looking for OS practitioner in Philadelphia area

Elisabeth Tepperk Kofod elitepperk at gmail.com
Tue May 5 06:40:30 PDT 2009

Yes!
This really made me think.  It's funny you'd want an anti-racist, and then
put such constraints! Hmmm.  I wonder if it has to do with the ANTI.  This
is a word I've always been curious about... so I've observed that usually
when we're anti-something we tend to become the other face of that same
something.
Love

Elisabeth Tepper Kofod
Venezuela