10 tweets seminar on change and collaboration

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Sun May 31 11:49:18 PDT 2009

On Wednesday, June 3, at 1 pm EST / 17.00 GMT, I will hold a 10 tweets
seminar on contemporary concepts of change facilitation and large scale
collaboration. The seminar will be delivered through Twitter, i.e. I will
post 10 tweets in a short time. The tweets will contain main messages and
links to further resources.

Content:
* Why change has changed
* Why we can't manage change
* New leadership skills
* Transformation of organizations
* The need for large scale collaboration and dialogie

To follow the seminar, just follow me on Twitter, at
http://twitter.com/hnauheimer