Advice for workshop using OST

Jean-Yves Lord jyves.lord at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue May 26 12:47:49 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Having done several OS sessions over t eh last 2 years and further
emboldened by the reading of Wave Rider, I would like to try something out
and would appreciate your ideas and feedback.

Context:  I am offering a pro-bono 1.5 hour workshop for a United Way Annual
Conference on the subject of High Performance Without Compromise to you Work
Life Balance!  Objective: Get tips and tricks to maintaining high energy in
your work and life.  Way too short a time to do justice to the subject but
what if the participants could use a mini OST approach to acquire these
ideas form each other based on their key interest and learning needs.
The desired result is clear!
The participants will greatly vary in background and interests!
There is little time to get the business done!

Do you have ideas on how I could quickly set an OST "table"  for
participants to get maximum value from each other using a mini-OST format?

I look forward to your ideas.

And thank you all for the wonderful sharing on the OSList community!

Jean-Yves