Leadership in a Self-Organizing World

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:09:38 PDT 2009

Dear Open Spaceniks,

Harrison is in fine form this morning, here at the gorgeous Sleeping
Lady mountain retreat, walking the circle and reminding us that we are
all Wave Riders.

Pithy HO quotes:
 From a client: "Open Space is f***ing magic"
And now at this time in history: "It's truth time"

Some postings on Twitter, search #LSOW if you're interested.

Sessions will be posted at the selforganizingworld.net wiki.

Would love to have you join us however you can wherever you are.

Love, Christy

Sent from my (cracked but still cute) iPhone