Open Space learning workshop May 27-29 Ottawa Canada

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu May 7 12:31:41 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

There are a few spaces left if you wish to join the May 27-29 2009 English Open Space learning
workshop in Ottawa, Canada (description at www.dianegibeault.com  click
Open Space, Training, Brochure).

At the April French workshop in Ottawa, 23 participants came
together to learn about Open Space and how to feel confident in organizing
and-or facilitating one. Suzanne Daigle one of the participants is in the process of getting pictures she took of this enthusiastic group up on the openspaceworld.org web. I always deepen my own learning and I also thoroughly enjoyed the experience with the group.

Whoever comes is the right people. Looking forward to
another exciting gathering around OS learning.

Diane

Diane Gibeault & Associé.es-Associates

Ottawa, Canada Tel. (613) 744-2638 diane.gibeault at rogers.com

www.dianegibeault.com

Facilitation and training in support of transformation

Animation et formation en appui à la
transformation