government accountability and the process arts

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon May 4 11:24:51 PDT 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

I'd like to invite to a skype/phone conversation people interested in
exploring how the process arts (specifically- but not limited to- OST, WC,
AI, Genuine Contact Program, and dynamic facilitation) can best be leveraged
where we live to address the issue of government accountability.

Specifically:

1. How can the Bush White House be held accountable for its transgressions?

2. How can the Obama White House be best supported to be responsible and
follow through on promises made before the election and for it to be
responsive?

As per q.1:
- This is about operating from a restorative justice model, engaging
citizens who care from across the political spectrum. Conversation,
invitation, co-listening and not condemnation.

As per q.2:

If interested, please email me offline at raffi at bk.ru and I'll circulate a
doodle poll to find a time that would work.

A local branch of the Democratic Party has identified this issue as a key
one and they are eager to work on this issue with diversity of views and
inclusivity in mind.

Also, if you do not live in the United States but feel passionate about this
issue, I encourage you to respond. There are many ways to approach these
issues in a meaningful and practical way even if you are not a US citizen.

appreciatively,
raffi

san diego