[OSLIST] Help!

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Mar 31 15:28:02 PDT 2009

On the circle...I've had an experience that worked surprisingly well
when a friend opened a space in a room set for a World Cafe (lots of
small tables with stuff on it).  He began with a guided imagery in
which he took us in to seek the question most important to us.  Paper
and markers were on the table.  When the guided vision ended, he
invited anyone who wished to do so to put their topic on paper, come
to where he was standing and announce it.  While he didn't have us
envision ourselves as a circle, I would.

Usually I hate guided meditations, but this worked and it drew people
into a sense of resonance.

Best of success!

Peggy

______________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.opencirclecompany.com

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get
burnt, is to become
the fire".
   -- Drew Dellinger