social networking and twitter

Heidi Nobantu Saul heidi at nobantu.com
Tue Mar 31 07:49:48 PDT 2009

Viv, John, Chris and others who have shared,

Many Thanks! - I appreciate the sharing about what connecting in this/these
on line ways does for you personally and what it can mean collectively. You
all are more clear and persuasive than Scott Simon was while exploring it
recently on an NPR Saturday morning or a Charlie Rose conversation with Evan
Williams the co-founder of Twitter. They should hire y'all to
market/advertise their product.

I have had a twitter account for several months now, set up for me by
colleague Kaliya. I have yet to 'tweet' and do not look at my account with
any regularity.  I am ready to dive into the stream now - or at least sit
next to the edge.

Heidi

Heidi Nobantu Saul
heidi at nobantu.com