OST Learning Exchange, Belfast, Northern Ireland, April 2009

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Tue Mar 31 05:16:47 PDT 2009

I've made a blog post about the event here: www.osuki.net/?p=865.

Hope this helps.

BTW, Open Space facilitators in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
can become co-creators of Osuki (Open Space UK & Ireland) for a one-off
payment of 20 GBP. You get your own page(s) and open access to the blog.
Please contact me if you'd like to become part of Osuki.

Best wishes,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith : Fostering New Innovation Practice
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith
email: jack at jackmartinleith.com