social networking and twitter

Filiz Telek filizatbaraka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:28:14 PDT 2009

hi all!

what I find interesting about the conversation around social networking and
twitter is the synchronicity with which these mediums leap to greater masses
of people.
It was only last week that twitter came to my attention (and I am a regular
internet user, a regular on facebook too) and as I was wondering about it,
it popped up in this email list. and I joined the other day.
perhaps a little tipping point is happening for twitter?? :)
and for many of these tools which are connecting us  more and more across
the planet.

filiz

--
filiz

www.surdurulebiliryasam.wordpress.com
www.barakam.blogspot.com
www.axladitsa.org

***Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.