social networking and twitter

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Mar 30 11:23:22 PDT 2009

thanks, chris.  that helps.  if even a small group of tweeters start doing
this, it seems that it starts to establish or claim the tag for our use and
also create some content for pulling into the website.  i'm glad to do
what's needed to have that content show up, and it seems best to wait until
you tweeters tell me that there's a enough volume there to make it worth
doing.

curious though, do the #openspacetech characters count in the 140 (or
whatever) limit per tweet?

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com