twittering?

Barbara Christian ba_christian at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 11:03:40 PDT 2009

I am just discovering twitter myself, but agree with Michael that  the OSLIST does satisfy my tribal needs.   Michael thank you for pointing out the World Map again, love to see who is doing things in Austria/Germany.... can't deny my roots.

 Barbara Christian
880 Fifth Avenue, 8C
New York, NY 10021
917.655.4578