Open Space Shanghai: no difference between chinese and non-chinese

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Wed Mar 25 05:26:27 PDT 2009

 Hi Gijs,

WOW!!!

What a wonderful achievement you team had made there!

Her voice represents growing awareness and contribution our world that
hasn't been listened to properly on this part of the world and elsewhere...

Again, congratulations!!!

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea
218-8 Gusan-dong, Eunpyung-gu
Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'